Monday, September 10, 2007

I'm Back

Well, September is here; teachers and students are back in the classroom, and all is right with the world. I hope you’ll forgive the sarcasm of the latter, for if it were true, there certainly wouldn’t be any purpose in continuing this blog. For those of you who are new to this site or who took the summer off from all things related to school, I thought I would list some links to some of my previous posts that help to define the philosophy of Education and Its Discontents. If interested, please check out any or all of the following:

Student Cheating

Shortcomings of School Administrators

Administrators I Have Respected

Administrators I Have Respected Part 2

Some Heartfelt Advice

A Brief Return to My Criticisms of School Administrators

Al Gore and the Assault on Reason

Inculcating the Skill of Reasoning

My Awakening About Student Complacence

How Politically Aware Are Teachers?

Do You Hate Your Boss?

School Dropouts and Pathways to Education

School Dropouts

No comments: